Besides using my iPhone for…
* entertaining our three-year-old at dinner
* checking in for a flight at the last minute
* facetime-ing a good friend when our lives are exploding with goodness
* finding antique stores in towns I’m not familiar with
* reading books that I don’t have room in my bag for anymore
* receiving alarms to eat, read my Bible, and sit down
* using the reverse camera feature to peek at our baby in the back seat so she won’t know I’m looking
…it’s also useful for youth ministry.
Today, I’ll take a stab at using the video feature to share our Wednesday night announcements and a bit of our 2011 vision with our students. I’ll be traveling to Tulsa for a couple of days to work with Christ In Youth and I’ll be missing our vision and kick-off night so I’m hoping this will work.
Basically, I’ll record the video. MMS it to our youth ministry assistant and have him load it into Pro Presenter. I’ll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.