I’m currently in my 15th week of pregnancy. This blog is for the curious middle schoolers who would like to know:
1) Sorry, we don’t know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet. Still five more weeks on that one.
2) Yes, I’m craving things. Feel free to leave super stacks of Pringles in my office (Salt & Vinegar please!)or Starburst candies (Reds and pinks only 🙂
3) I’m still attending the mission trip, camp, and ready for an awesome fall! Despite popular belief, we won’t need a fork lift to move me out of my office until about week 30.
4) My baby is the size of a large naval orange and can do a triple back handspring.
5) No, we cannot name him or her after a Jonas Brother or any Disney diva…just won’t happen. Kirra thinks we should name him or her “Tiger” but she is two and likes golf, what can we say?
Love to my HPNY students, you’re the best.